View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 11:27 PM   #475
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate The Avatar Above You

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
love it...was that always ur avatar? even if not cant front on bruce lee. i can never get action .gifs to upoad here.
I've had it for a long time. I'm not sure if it is the avatar that I started on here with... back in the ez-board days, but it has been a good while.

I had to shrink it way down and take some frames out to make it work right and flow properly. I made the avatar myself, though... so in a sense, it really is 'mine'. ;)

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 06-16-2008 at 11:52 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote