View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 06:59 PM   #5
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nuggets suspend Melo two games for the DUI stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
Seems a little early to suspend him if he has not been convicted of anything yet. Also seems a little early to suspend him considering all the trade talks he is involved with.

If Melo gets traded, will he be suspended for his first 2 games with his new team?

Thats an interesting question. I think it would only stick if he stayed, but I wonder if Pistons (if they were to hypothetically get him) would honor it for the sake of not looking softer on players that get DUIs.

And I don't think it is early, because Melo admitted it.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote