View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 07:26 PM   #6
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Of The Big Five...

I'm not saying Aldridge should only stay out. And I don't know where this 4-6 rebounds per game thing came from. LA was just under 8 rebounds per game, and I think if he makes it a solid 8, then it should be fine considering Oden will likely average 10-14 depending on the season. Then you add about 6-7 rpg from Przybilla (assuming a slight dip in minutes) and we are fine.

For this next year, Oden and Aldridge will combine for nearly 20 rebounds per game even if Aldridge doesn't become better at rebounding. So yeah, not seeing the big deal about Aldridge's "lack" of rebounding.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote