View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 10:40 PM   #168
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Message board suggestions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
are reports anonymous?

The reports are not anonymous... the system admin and/or mods of the particular forum can see who reported whom.

To respond to gts's comments above, I have learned just not to look in many threads because they get so caustic. I guess its a choice and an unfortunate one to be forced to make. However, it is a by-product of this kind of avenue of open communication and I am not sure that it can be mitigated unless you have full time baby sitters.

Last edited by SoCalMike : 06-24-2008 at 10:44 PM.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote