View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 11:36 PM   #15
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
You forgot about how you're only supposed to help the good aryans in a disaster but when african americans are in danger of losing their lives you turn the other cheek and then afterwards say "My god, I never expected that to happen" when they all die.

Its amazing to me how people spout off about things that they have no clue what they are talking about. then again that is nothing new for you.

As to the post about why this isnt true, you dont have to believe everything or even a majority of things a candidate believes to vote for them. I disagree with alot of the things bush does(no child left behind is very high among them) but i voted for him for several reasons. The thing is, you just have to believe that the candidate is better than the other one either overall or on the most important issues to you. I know that many voted for bush because they feel the country is safer with him as a president which imo it is and that did play a part in my voting for him.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote