Originally Posted by Tail Gate
1. Miami- They're the Champs
2. Dallas- Runners Up
3. Phoenix- Retooled and Amare's back
4. San Antonio- Nice young new additions
5. Cleveland- LeBron has improved and the team has too.
6. LA Lakers- Kobe finally has some help and this team should be a lot better than last year.
7. Chicago- Should be an entertaining defensive squad
8. Detroit- You can't write them off.
9. Houston- Yao, TMac and now Battier. Should be impressive if healthy
10. LA Clippers- Have basically the same roster, but they're all older.
So what now, Lakers are gonna land a 5th seed in the West?