View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 05:58 PM   #6
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Where To Go From Here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanL
In the future I expect to see this lineup:

Bayless/Koponen/Blake
Roy/Fernandez
Outlaw/(SF)
Aldridge/Frye/(PF/C)
Oden/Przybilla/(PF/C)

If we're trading Webster I hope its more: (SF)/Outlaw than vice versa. I also have a hard time seeing Blake as a 3rd string. If Koponen passes up Blake, I could easily see Blake leaving to be a bigger part of a team. Though ideally Blake does stay as a 3rd string and takes a pay cut to do it when his contract runs out.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote