View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 02:38 PM   #13
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Raptors Roster Up to date...With Salaries

Ummm, I would waaaay rather see Moon starting over Parker.

Parker is the type of guy that sits outside the arc just waiting for a 3.

While Moon can get into the paint for a monster slam, or he will shuffle around looking for a good midrange J, maybe even the odd 3.

I like his playstyle alot more, and the starters already have enough good 3pt shooters.

And ejeezy, I think he is pretty decent from behind the 3point line and that he has a decent jumper.

I find his allaround game better
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote