Thread: K.g.
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 03:03 AM   #18
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
The reason why I especially compared Timmy to K.G. is because they are the same AGE! Duncan is 30. True enough Duncan has always had a supporting cast. But his numbers have always compared to K.G. and Duncan has to share the ball. K.G. is the main offense and always has been. I know you don't seriously call Lamar Odom, the super underachiever, some help for Kobe, and what shooters were you referring to? By the way Duncan collects way more fouls than K.G. PG's and SG's that are agressive in the paint draw fouls. they earn them for putting the big men in compromised spots. no comparison there.
i didnt know u compared tim to duncan? the rules changed with the foul open lane junk, I know. I was trying to explain why the T-wolves didn't make it to the playoffs last year under Garnett. But the foul business allows teams with elite gaurds and solid players to win games a lot easier than a PF who doesn't get the calls that these elite gaurds get. Garnett is top 3. The NBA is somewhat bias with their foul calls. It affects the game a lot during the season.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote