View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 08:55 PM   #34
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mav
All right!! I made kwaj's list.

I'd be willing to bet marky was the joke.

I'm with ya man.

And in all serious, I really don't understand why Marky is ragged on all the time. He is a dedicated poster who knows more than this entire board combined, and we should consider ourselves lucky that he even shares those renowned opinions with us. He is truly a god among men.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote