View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 10:20 PM   #19
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ESPN: Artest seeking trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I know the rumors seem to be LO for Artest (with the fillers, etc), but that would seem to contradict things... I thought Artest wanted to play with his good friend LO (since they were in high school or something) and Kobe... so if they swapped teams, that would not accomplish his goal (then again, who knows what goals Artest really has)????

exactly and the lakers aren't willing to part lo for artest anyways. not sure how i feel about this trade...i'd love to have artest without parting with lamar, but that ain't gonna happen..
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote