View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 11:09 PM   #2
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

prolly the most important need is a quality PG who can distribute well, while still being able to knock down the outside shot with some consistency.

also a big man who likes to work down low to complement KG and help him on the boards and on the defensive end.

my dream would be for minny to trade davis, EG, hudson, and #6 pick to philly for AI and Steven Hunter/Sam Dalembert. i doubt it would happen with dalembert but i think sam would work well with KG, b/c he's a good shot blocker and rebounder and can actually catch the ball on the offensive end and throw it down on somebody.

theres no need to explain what all iverson would bring to this team, but i think he and KG need each other to win something. AI needs a robin who can score when needed to take the pressure off him for a quarter or two, and KG just needs a dominant scorer and AI is that and good in the clutch.

maybe add a scoring FA for depth off the bench and use our other 2 or 3 picks for bench help too, hopefully Pops Mensah Bonsu is available to us in the 2nd round.

AI/bracey
'shad/Jaric/2nd rounder or FA
hassell/Pops
KG/madsen
Dalembert/blount
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote