View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 02:55 PM   #18
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
My name is J to the Izzo because I am a wannabe and totally unoriginal. grow some balls, no matter how trashy you are, you're not Jay-Z. besides Jay-Z sucks like the wizards do.

FACT: Arenas only made the all star game because the real all star was hurt.

My name is JPR and I am a "filthy rich american baller" who is too dumb to recognize sarcasm and will all too hastily jump at an opportunity to slam someone.

but in reality I look like a complete jackass because I am too stupid to realize it is a joke. Kind of like JPR.

Wiz was referring to an earlier thread and making a funny satire on it

YOU WERE TOO DUMB TO RECOGNIZE THAT, THAT IS WHY YOU ARE A COMPLETE JACKSSS AND NOBODY TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote