View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 08:12 PM   #19
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
federer is more dominant in tennis than tiger is in golf already.

I think it's easier to dominate a sport like tennis than it is golf, because it has much less to do with consistency. Don't get me wrong, tennis takes a lot of consistency in the ability to take out an oponent, but IMO, it is harder to win a golf tournament than it is a tennis tournament. That's why you see so many more upsets in golf, because it's much harder for a great player to dominate the game. Even Tiger.

It's hard to explain what I mean. I play both sports, so I do know the games, but I don't really know how to put it. Oh well.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote