View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 03:50 PM   #61
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i hate to say it, but if there was a pitbull running loose in my neighborhood scaring my kids i would have to get the cops involved. those are dangerous dogs that should be kept pinned up and watched at all times. just think if he bit a kid or even killed a kid, that would be horrible. your neighbors must be retarded for allowing a dog like that to run around. if the cops wouldn't do anything, then i would one way or the other.

and don't say"he was the sweetest dog, he'd never hurt anyone". yeah right. any dog can attack someone for the heck of it, and a pitbull could kill an adult human.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote