Re: If you were Paxson and Management what would you do?
1. Sign Deng to long deal (like 6 years, 63 mil)
2. Sign Gordon to short deal (like 3 years, 28 mil)
3. Explore possible trades for either cap space or an all-star caliber player, not a simple talent swap (Hinrich, Gordon, Nocioni, Noah as main trading assets)
4. Sign a decent back up center if any cap room (anybody that is an upgrade from Gray)
5. Throw Rose in at the starting 1 no matter what the roster is, he's a number 1 pick so he's going to start...
BUT IT'S PAXSON, SO IF 2 OUT OF 3 OF THOSE THINGS GET DONE, I'M UNEXCECTEDLY HAPPY.
Last edited by CaNt Be ToUcHeD : 07-29-2008 at 12:43 AM.