View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 02:01 PM   #32
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Mike Tyson signed with Pride to do boxing exhibitions only. As of right now, he's not going to do any kind of real boxing/fighting. And Bob Sapp is still technically under contract with K-1 even though he walked out of the last event he was scheduled for.

Hateraid, I'm a big Cheick Kongo fan as well. Really, I'm a fan of any man who throws vicious knees like that from the clinch. Love it. I think he'll make noise in a weak UFC heavyweight division.

That's the spelling. Totally a big fan. He's going to bring Muay Thai back in style. He's a big hitter and speed. Well suited to kill Tim Sylvia and his counter punching.
Same reason I love Caro. His Judo technique is superior. I love these traditional style coming back.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote