View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 06:35 PM   #24
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Oklahoma City basketball team name

Quote:
Originally Posted by oksportsguy
I guess you guys can talk it up all you want, this doesn't sound like a board I think I'll be checking out. I'm just tired of listening to it. I hope you'll all be very happy together.

Don't be sad, it isn't official yet. There's still a chance it could be the ASS BANDITS. No need to fret, little one.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote