View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 03:13 AM   #36
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Yeah, it was but it turned out to be like a wooden tooth that was already loose and about to come. That's what Karo said in a post fight interview, anyway.

It hurt me to bet against Karo that night because I'm a big fan of his, but he has trouble finishing people.

I know what you mean. He's sloppy on the stand up, and has no knock out power. He'll win most of his point on takedowns and reverses. I like when he gets the guy on the floor and goes over the top with a punch. If this guy works on his stand-up, he could be unstoppable. Hey fatboy, is Caro slated for the next UFC? Is Rampage-Liddell going to happen? Did I ever tell ya I partied with Chuck at a Xcience promotion party?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote