Thread: Rap
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 01:20 PM   #20
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Most people say rap sucks NOW. Everyone knows about the good days, but right now rap does indeed suck. When people used to ask me what my favorite kind of music is, i used to say rap. Now i just name off certain artists because i dont like rap anymore to tell the truth. It's all the same, about the same topics, and none of those are good topics exactly.

(when i say rap, i mean radio rap. i know there's lots of good underground guys still, but when rap is discussed its usually about MTV/radio rap)
Exactly. I don't listen to rap at all and it's because of the mainstream crap. Last Emperor was the only artist I listened to and I have listened to him in over a year. There are some really stupid songs out there, most of them just belong in a dance club because that's all that get released nowadays.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote