View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 07:47 AM   #42
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Our "one" Panther thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Well, Basanez is out as are Decori Birmingham (I can't believe they'd cut him) and McGlover (can't believe they'd cut him, either). With Steve Smith out for the first two 'real' games do y'all still think that the team will have a touch time against San Diego?

I don't know, but I have a feeling we'll do pretty well considering the circumstances:
1. Away game
2. No one gives us a chance
3. Defense has been strong
We always seem to get fired up under such conditions.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote