View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 02:12 PM   #6
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bright Future for OKC Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
I personally don't know what is so special about Westbrook that he be picked that high. I was kinda hoping for someone else at that pick.

I was kinda surprised at the pick too.... but I can see the longterm plan of the Thunder is to surround Durant with defensive, team-oriented players. Not a bad plan.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote