View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 12:18 PM   #19
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer
You guys must have alot of hope with isaiah and his system.If his managing is any indication of his coaching you guys are screwed.
One thing I do know i that the players trust Isaiah WILL make them better. I know Marbury personally, and while I have had year to year converations with him, I have goten the indication that under Zeke's coaching, Marbury will be a leader finally.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote