View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 12:43 AM   #3
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Form Raptor Players who we " Couldn't " Keep .....

The most notable one for me on that list was T-mac... the reason why is because I remember we had so much love for the guy. The "come back T-mac chants" the posters, the jerseys, etc etc... we all wanted him to stay, and he even hinted at staying. I think that management, staff, and players (namely vince) didn't really fight hard enough to get him to stay. I mean I know Vince said something like "i'd like it if you stayed and we can be a great tandem but respect whatever decison you make" but had he done it in a more convincing fashion assuring him of his role and telling him they have a shotat something special, it may have gone differently.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote