View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 01:45 AM   #7
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer
Yes which is why you guys get paid thousands of dollars a year to follow certain teams through and through.Athlon sports is good the have a player breakdown for fatasy value position by position.

My buddy did a default list with the Athlon's ranking and won a 12 player league. I think Lindy's is one of the worst, but I always pick it up cause it's the cheapest.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote