View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 04:07 AM   #1
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Rate the last movie you watched.

I watched the Hustler again. My fifth time, I think. It's a solid 9/10. The last scene when Eddie plays Minnesota Fats is legendary, and It's one of my all time favorite scenes. He couldn't lose, and he knew it. He wiped the floor with him, and thus he became Fast Eddie Felson, the best pool player in America.

Next up for me: Once Upon a Time in America
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote