View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 11:28 AM   #12
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
"Collateral" - I wasn't expecting much, but the two things that needed to be there - stellar performances by Foxx and Cruise - were in spades. Not an Oscar-caliber film, but definitely a tip top action/suspense flick. 7/10.

I was planning on watching that again. I haven't seen it since it came out.

Oh, and Once Upon A Time In America didn't work for some reason, so I'm patiently awaiting the download of On the Waterfront, and I know you're a fan of that.

I didn't realize OUATIA was almost four hours.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote