View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 11:30 AM   #14
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

I've actually never seen Once Upon a Time, but I've heard nothing but good about it. I might try to d/l that one here, pretty quick. I'm patiently waiting for "Appaloosa" to find its way online, too, because I'm a sucker for Westerns, and hopefully it's decent.

And the car scene with Terry and his brother is easily one of the best in film history. I take it you've seen Waterfront before, no?
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote