View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 08:00 PM   #29
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar
Forgetting Sarah Marshall - 8.5/10

I haven't had a good laugh in a minute =).

same. that flick really surprised me at how funny it was.

I also watched Deja Vu the same night. It was interesting and a few times it had me hooked but the execution just wasnt there in the end and some parts were either far too obvious while the characters were clueless or just plain ridiculous even for a time travel flick. I mean, what was the point of even pretending it was surveillance footage at first? That crap nearly lost me right there until they told us the real deal. Points for opening up with a Beach Boys song though.

Deja Vu - 5/10

Sarah Marshall - 8.5/10 (though id never watch it with my rents)

Last edited by kentatm : 10-03-2008 at 08:04 PM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote