Thread: Dirk or T-Mac
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 07:56 PM   #192
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
If the Rockets arent good, then why are they considered among the top 6 teams in the West?

Aren't there 8 playoff spots? I'm confused.

If the top 8 teams make the playoffs, and the Rockets are a top 6 team, I don't get it? Help me out.

The Rockets are only a top 6 team in teh west when you play Live and turn off injuries.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote