Thread: Clipper Nation
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 07:27 PM   #7
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I think this was the clippers yr and next yr they will not be as good.

Maggette will be traded. Sam is all but done. Livingston hasn't prooven to be a leader yet. Brand is a solid star but will never be a great player. Kaveman will ask for more money then the Clippers wil give him. Mobley is young anymore.

I hope the Clippers don't get burned by signing Sam for 8 million a yr. but they will. Its Karma the owner is finally spending money and he is goin to get burnt for doin so.

Sam is looking for a 2 year deal... even if we do get "burned" (unlikely as Sam's game requires no athleticism) its not like its the type of deal that will cripple a franchise.

If Maggette IS traded we will get value in return... and Maggette missed 40+ games this year so I'm not too worried.

Brand is a top 10 player. He averaged 25/10/2.5 and led his team to the 2nd round.

Kaveman's contract is a concern.

I think we will be better next year.

We had issues with consistent energy and focus last season... that's why we were losing games... a team that has been with each other for a year and knows what it takes to win will do better.

Livingston is a STUD in the making and will better utilize our wealth of talent.
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote