View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 07:56 PM   #153
Aldridge Fan
Go Blazers!

Aldridge Fan has decent reputationAldridge Fan has decent reputation
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
It has a high 60's rating on RT, but I'm a comic fan, and it was infinitely better than the first [jumping state to state, are you kidding me?]. The action scenes were much better, and the final fight against Abomination was fantastic.

Snow Angels gets knocked because people say it was too depressing. That's the point of the movie. It was supposed to be depressing. How can you knock something that did exactly what it was supposed to do?

Anyways ...I haven't seen many Woody Allen movies ...come to think of it, I can't even think of one of the top of my head that I've seen.

Have you seen In Bruges yet? Top three of the year for me. It's only behind the Dark Knight and WALL-E.
Snow Angels looks great! Just saw the trailer. Sam Rockwell is one my favorite actors too.

Yeah, the first Hulk was terrible and the added frog leaps were terrible. I went into the theater expecting something brilliant since Ang Lee directed it. His movies 'Ride with the Devil' and 'Ice Storm' were great and then saw Hulk and didn't see the same director at all. He needs to stick to dramas.

You'd like 'Match Point' and 'Crimes and Misdemeanors'. Very suspenseful crime/romance movies with a good pace. Allen did a great job for both.
Aldridge Fan is offline   Reply With Quote