View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 09:22 PM   #7
razzy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkess
*Ahem*

SCAM WARNING.

How can you guarantee that he just won't take your money? Easiest $720 he ever made. Oh, and guess what? When he runs with your money you can do nothing! Anyone who signs up for this DESERVES to have their money stolen.

Even if he did do it 'honestly', the other half of the money could easily go into his pocket as he 'isn't able' to whatever extent do a league next year.

Ugh. I swear. If you sign up, you're retarded.

This is not a scam. If you need references, I can provide them. I've been in baseball and basketball leagues with a group of guys for a few years.

It is sickening that someone like you, who knows nothing about me, can come on here and post this tripe. If I wanted to scam someone, there are about a hundred ways more lucrative than trying to cheat people out of money in fantasy basketball.

But if you want to be untrusting, and attempt to ruin my efforts at putting together what I think is a fun and competitive fantasy league, then by all means, go ahead.

As I said before, you know nothing about me. If someone doesnt trust me, then I'll give them my phone number, address, social security number, whatever you want. You can check me out, if you want to do so.

Dan
razzy is offline   Reply With Quote