View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 06:08 PM   #23
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Living in the south ive been hearing Wayne(against my will at the time) since he was 15 or 16 on fleamarket mix cds. Hes just different now. A lot different. I listen to his old songs and its like night and day. He didnt go from Vanilla Ice to Rass kass but everything about his flow is different and his rhymes are improved even if its the same subject matter.

Wayne was so bad back when he started id drive my own car places instead of ride with friends I knew would be playing that Hot boy ****. Now hes on most my mix cds. First rapper ive hated that I changed my mind on. Im stubborn. But he made me change my mind.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote