View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 05:16 PM   #1
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here
Default As a Spurs fan, I do not want Eddy Curry on my team.

Does anyone?

I know we have been thin on the frontline aside from Duncan for a while, but Oberto is just coming back from injury, Bonner is slowly improving, and Tolliver/Mahinmi are yet to play a game. Going 1-3 in our first 4 games isn't a reason to go paranoid and make a drastic move like this.

I am in no way, shape, or form willing to trade away some of our youth in order to take a long-shot in Eddy Curry who has proven to be nothing but a big body in the paint. He is not what we need and I highly doubt a trade to the Spurs will make his career. His presence won't improve our team, and this would be a major mistake.

I really hope the Spurs organization, who have made great moves in the past, come to their senses and don't even consider a move like this.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote