View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 10:15 PM   #30
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Nets 2008-2009 Pregame/In Game/Postgame Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
if someone wants to PM me and tell me where the NBA broadband links come from, that would be cool.

every time i try to watch the nets on P2P this year something goes wrong. tonight two of the channels don't work and the third is showing some kind of chinese basketball show.

i'm about to bag this and just watch the sixers this year- it's that frustrating.

EDIT: ah, thanks, MT. i had tried joebTV earlier on that same channel but was getting the suns game.

Yeah they switched channels for the 2nd half for some reason..

Great win today. Harris and Boone were amazing. Lets hope Harris's ankle holds up for tomorrows game vs Indy. Man we have the injury bug this season.. one by one our guys are going down..