View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 11:56 PM   #50
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Find Out What ALBballer Thinks of You

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
lol

I need a pen pal. Someone I don't know and don't actually have to maintain a relationship with, where I can just spill my guts out whenever I feel I have to. That'd be awesome.

But yeah, do me. Even though you kinda already did. :)

Smart guy, but I can tell by your long winded posts (which I hardly read btw no offense) your a Sociology major or some **** like that. Dude seriously I could take some of your posts and cut them in half and they would still have the same meaning.

Other then that, you're cool. Never had a problem with you and I hope you don't take my Jew jokes seriously.

On a side note, Albania is the only country in Europe after WWII to have a higher Jewish population after the war then before the war. So yeah, we're like the ****, ya digg.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote