View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 10:15 AM   #2
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gideons....Let Me Go to Class in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Why do these cats have to hand out mini Bibles on a cold ass day? It is like 55 degrees outside, and windy. They are blocking walkways and standing on every corner like D-Boys. GTFOutta MY WAY!!! They are nice people, but I hate missionaries, they are the harbringer of death to functioning society. First come the missionaries(to sow discontent), followed by goods(usually overpriced trinkets), then disease, and finally conquest.

F*ck Gideons, and their motel Bibles!

/rant

At you thinking 55 is cold. I forget you're in Fl. sometimes. Speaking of which, how was Gameday?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote