View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 01:14 PM   #39
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: introduce yourself Cavs fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by King B 2 Nasty
New Cavs Fan, How do I put an avatar on my profile? and Sig? I have some already.

You can either use a picture you have in your own personal collection, or just google an image you like. Go to "edit profile" and click on the avatar section. Cut/paste the address of the image (the one online), put it in the box next to "browse" and click on the "save" button below that. The avatar will be added.

there are no sigs. on insidehoops.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote