Thread: Al Thornton
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 11:47 AM   #1
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Al Thornton

37 mpg/16 ppg/5 rpg/1.6 apg/1 bpg

So how have you guys felt about Al this year? I for one am dissapointed in his productioin thus far. I think we all thought based off his rookie season that he would be more of a factor. He has been inconsistent and that may have a lot to do with the fact he is essentially a 3rd option, but I still had higher hopes for him. I would like to see him fill up the stats a bit more, rebound a bit better, pass a bit better. He looks the same to me as last year. I like the effort and his ability to get near the rim, but I dont see much improvement in his offensive game or defensive game. What are your thought?
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote