Thread: Al Thornton
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 11:29 AM   #11
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Al Thornton

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Well, Dudley is gone, so that idea is moot now.

I'd love to do a Camby/Thornton/Rights to Sofo/next available 2nd for Mike Miller/Brewer/Smith

Yes, I'm aware Brewer is done for the year, but Miller/Novak/Ricky can hold down the three well enough. Playoffs are out of reach for this year, and Thornton is mad inconsistent.

Davis-Gordon-Miller-Randolph-Kaman
Taylor-Davis-Brewer-Davis-Skinner
Hart-Collins-Novak-Smith-Jordan

Seems solid, and with a high pick this year, plus a healthy Brewer, hopefully a new coach to boot, that could be a solid squad.

I think Kaman is Superior to Camby, But I think Camby's game is more effective with Zach. Granted we havnt seen them play together yet, but based on their style, I think Cambys secondary defense and strength in offensive boards is more valuable than Kaman alongside Zach. But i do believe Mike would be a great player for this team, He would spread the court and he is an underrated defender.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote