View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 11:51 AM   #2
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Clippers 2-13 before Zach became a starter, 4-4 since

Kaman's stock is at an all-time low. So whoever you deal for will be of less value than what Kaman provides. I heard rumors flying around for Rip whcih would be pretty nice for the Clipps but I dont know how much truth there is in that. Def. if Kaman is dealt, a shooting guard needs to come in return. I though Jrich might have been an option, but he was traded.

But Gordon has been playing very well, and any acquisition of a shooting guard would stunt his development. I say let the trade offers come to the Clippers. Let it be known that he is availible, but dont actively shop him. When you actively shop a guy, you are going to get the least amount of value for him. Kaman is a very skilled center, they shoudnt make a deal just to make a deal
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote