View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 12:38 AM   #7
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Clippers 2-13 before Zach became a starter, 4-4 since

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich

I see no reason to why a Kaman/Bogut front court won't work. Kaman can play the high post, Bogut in the low.

But does it make the Bucks better than if they had Redd? I dont know, both Bogut and Kaman need to be in the paint, more near the rim to be effective. I dont see how Bucks get any better with this deal. I think they are better off keeping Redd
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote