View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 10:48 AM   #8
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Clippers 2-13 before Zach became a starter, 4-4 since

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Kaman + Hart + Ricky + Rights to Sofoklis + 2nd rounder to Sacramento for Brad Miller + John Salmons.

Hart is bought out and returns to the Clippers.

Kaman + Ricky Davis + Rights to Sofoklis to Minnesota for Mike Miller, Craig Smith + rights to Nikola Pekovic

I see no reason to why a Kaman/Bogut front court won't work. Kaman can play the high post, Bogut in the low.

I would looove that..

Finally Miller would be able to get some decents shots, and have a group of guys that can support his game. Plus, I prefer to have him as the designated 3pt shooter, rather than NOvack... seeing as how Mike can do more than just shoot 3's...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote