View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 02:42 PM   #12
qrich
King Heno

Default Re: Clippers 2-13 before Zach became a starter, 4-4 since

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qlippers
How about Kaman for Mayo and anyone else or Kaman for Marion? Since we need a big perimeter defender

No way will we get Mayo, and with Darko/Hammidi[sp?]/Marc, Grizzles wouldn't want Kaman. Marion, no thanks. Dude is garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Had the Wolves been smart and just kept OJ Mayo, then a deal for Miller and Kaman would look very plausible. But I dont see it happening bc Mchale is in love with love (no pun intended) and it would be a huge detriment to his developement. A Kaman/AlJeff/Mayo trio would be very nice for the Wolves

I get what your saying, but I still believe the Wolves would be goo-goo-ga-ga over a Jefferson/Kaman front court.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
But does it make the Bucks better than if they had Redd? I dont know, both Bogut and Kaman need to be in the paint, more near the rim to be effective. I dont see how Bucks get any better with this deal. I think they are better off keeping Redd

Strict salary cutting move would be my guess. Redd doesn't deserve the salary he is making, and since looking at how huge it is, I don't think I'd even do it myself because we'd need to add 5-6 mil or so to get Mike.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote