Thread: Amare owners
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 04:38 PM   #7
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinks101
If you dont mind me asking wat was the trade? and also did the other person know about what happened at training to amare?

I had a lot of SF's, so I gave up the Pacers two, Granger and Harrington. I also desperately needed a PG, so that kind of forced me into the trade.

I give... Amare, Harrington, Granger

I recieve... Hinrich, Frye, Finley
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote