View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 01:54 AM   #5
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Clippers, clippers, clippers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

Reading your post I felt condescension all over, but granted that may just be me.. so Ill adjust it to that.

However you act as if the team is currently winning, when in fact they are fighting an uphill battle, with a bad record and difficult losses.. So now they are not quite at the level of getting it done, and I would imagine that the fans realise that also, and are frustrated by it.

Now I know you may have been jokin' But as you well know, Laker fans and Clipper fans tend to dislike each other with quite heavy passion.. So calling them "lil Sisters" even in jest, is still said with quite the 'Put Down Humor'.

But to be quite frank it may not have been taken as bad content by others.. but personally I just think it aint cool to attribute female name tags to other teams..

I think your reading a little too into this my man...
That sister thing was supposed to be funny... hence why I said i was jp...
I diddnt mean anything by it...

Havent they won 4 of thier last 5 games???

In MY EYES they have been picking it up... Getting used to ZBO and Bdiddy...
In their last 5 games... they have been PICKING IT UP... Balling... I like zbo,juice,bdiddy... They got some exciting bball going on..
If I came off as rude or trying to throw a cheap shot at the clips...

I'm sorry... Those were not my intentions... If they were I would not of worried about others thoughts and replyed to you, zen...

Only reason I dont LIKE the clips is because they have this clipper/laker thing going on... But truth be told, i've been to clipper games and liked them before like in 01-03...

Deep down I pull for them... atm...
MJ(Mean John) is online now   Reply With Quote