View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 09:50 AM   #6
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Clippers, clippers, clippers...

You may be right, I could be the only on reading wrong stuff into it, particularly since im the only one that responded that way.

I can see what you mean about them doing better as of late, they have looked great lately. However I find it difficult to take solace in these last 3 wins, since there almost 20 losses weighing the Clipper down.. Its funny how at the moment this is a 'lottery bound' team, while holding a heavy amount of talent.

I too have confidence that this team has what it takes to 'get it done' but I know its a hard wait, for all the Clipper fans who have struggle through out loosing season. Thats particularly why I took offense.

However, if ya do follow the Clippers and can watch them, while still being a Laker fan, I can respect that, because I get put down myself for being a Laker fan that follos the Clipps.

Im an L.A. guy born and raise, and Im all about things Los Angeles. So I would love for The City of Angels to have not one, but two winning basketball teams.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote