Thread: Bucks game
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 12:56 AM   #10
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bucks game

Fukc!

This depresses the hell out of me..

Just when you start feeling that maybe the Clipper ship is sailing smoothly... this damn thing happens... drowned by a freakin' blow out...

I hope the players can keep themselves composed thru out this tribulation and find a way to stay motivated, and fight hard in the next game..

Geeze my two LA teams with hard losses tonight!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote