View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 12:07 AM   #11
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blazers score basket against Celtics using six players on the court

Hmmmmmmm.............

I assume referees missed fact there were 6 men on court, so game play started. Once game play resumed, and after score, referees realized what happened, calling the technical foul. But I guess technically refs can't go backwards and replay those 10 seconds, so the technical foul is the only recourse.

They can't replay it. It's just a blown call by the refs.

On rare occassions, this can happen. Especially in football, where a team might get away with 12 players on a play here or there.....I don't think its as big a deal as people think, just comical.......

Last edited by bagelred : 12-31-2008 at 12:09 AM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote